mercoledì 6 gennaio 2021
Dear Valued Customers,
In adherence with the 'essential retail' restrictions announced at Christmas our gardenshop and garden machinery building at Carrigrohane road has not been open to the public this year. Arising from the announcement on 6th January we will now temporarily deactivate the click and collect checkout option on our website as well.
But our business is gardening, we all need gardening more than ever and very soon we will enjoy seeing new life in the garden.
We will continue to offer our products and services as follows:
- Our premises will be staffed from 9:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday, and our staff are available on 021 4933420 as always;
- Web and Phone orders will be despatched daily by courier, haulier or by our own vans;
- Orders of over €60 for items that can be despatched by courier (i.e. parcels of less than 25kg) will be despatched nationwide free of charge;
- Orders of over €60 for items that need to be delivered by one of our own vans to a destination within easy reach of our premises will be delivered free of charge. Further away destinations will be quoted for at the time of ordering;
- Garden machinery repairs will continue – we can collect and return. Please note a charge for this service may apply;
- New machinery and robot mower installations can continue in a non-contact fashion;
- Our Farmshop at the rear of our site at Carrigrohane Road, which includes a large hardware section, remains open to the public. Likewise, our Farm Stores at both Bandon and Fermoy remain open.
We look forward to welcoming you back instore as soon as conditions permit and, in the meantime, stay safe and resilient.
The team at Atkins