Covid-19 3 April Arrangements
viernes, 3 de abril de 2020
In keeping with the “essential retail” and “essential services” restrictions currently in force our trading arrangements from Monday 6th April are as follows:
- Carrigrohane Road (Tel. 021 493 3420): Access to the premises is restricted and by arrangement only. Please call ahead to ensure we can serve you if you are intending to come. The sales yard is off limits but any telephone enquires are being directed to a member of the sales team and the installation of machinery is permitted. Parts are being dropped down to the security hut at the main gate for collection. The workshop team are providing an in-house and on farm service as always.
- Bandon (Tel. 023 884 1664) & Fermoy (Tel. 025 31645): Both the Bandon and Fermoy farm shops have an employee onsite working behind closed doors. Please call the land lines to order and pay for parts which will then be left outside for collection.
- Birr (Tel. 057 912 5366): The yard gate and front door are closed. Parts are being left out for collection and workshop access is by arrangement only. The workshop team are providing an in-house and on farm service as always.
- Carrigrohane Road (Tel. 021 4933420): Entry to the building is not allowed. Likewise, a pay and collect facility is not allowed for these goods at present. However, the gardenshop and the garden machinery sales department are available to take orders by phone and we're running a delivery van making local deliveries. Orders over €100 within a 20km radius are delivered free of charge. A delivery charge for orders of a lower value / longer distance will be quoted for beforehand. Alternatively, for ‘Parcel friendly’ goods and spare parts, orders are despatched daily by courier and we are not charging for delivery by this method through this period. The workshop is available for emergency work. Unfortunately, the installation of robot mowers has to be suspended for now.
- Bandon (Tel. 023 884 1664) & Fermoy (Tel. 025 31645): Both the Bandon and Fermoy garden machinery shops remain closed and we will serve the customer bases of these outlets from Carrigrohane Road as much as possible.
- Ballycurreen (Tel. 021 4933420): Our wholesale parts distribution centre continues to take and despatch orders daily to our garden machinery dealership customers who need parts for their own customers’ emergency jobs.
- Our online shop for machinery, parts and garden items continues as usual. We have a daily courier collection. The courier companies have advised that their next day delivery option is not being achieved to their usual standards during the current trading restrictions. We have waived delivery charges for parcels for the duration of this crisis to promote this mode of doing business.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to announcing ‘business as usual’ someday. In the meantime, take care of yourself and we all look out for each other,
The team at Atkins