Robotic Lawnmower Specialist at Atkins
Dienstag, 27. September 2022
Robotic Lawnmower SpecialistReports To: Garden Machinery Sales Manager
Job location: Carrigrohane Road, Cork
Job Purpose: Sale, installation and repair of robotic lawnmowers.
- Site assessments to advice potential customers if/which model robotic mower suits their needs;
- Installation of robotic lawnmowers through to customer handover;
- Servicing and repair of robotic lawnmowers, both onsite at customers’ premises and at Atkins premises;
- Assist with other garden machinery sales enquiries and service support as required.
- Full driving license required;
- Minimum second level education completed;
- Prior experience of any service role an advantage;
- Prior experience of any customer service role an advantage;
- Specific training will be provided.
- Customer service orientation;
- Willingness to work outside (in all weather conditions!);
- Interest in machinery / landscaping / technology.
Remuneration €13.50 / hr. + commission, overtime paid at time and a half
Job Structure Permanent & Fulltime (39hr. week)
Schedule Mon. – Fri., Saturdays on occasion (overtime)
Degree of Supervision Generally, perform assessments and installations by self. Sales are usually closed with a customer by the sales manager after a debrief on the site assessment.
Department Working alongside two other robot specialists, four workshop mechanics, two service desk resources, two storespeople & two salespeople.
Equipment and Tools Van, Cable laying machine, Specialist Husqvarna automower service bench, laptop & phone all provided.
Applications By email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16/10/22.